I wonder when was the last time i posted something on blog... It was quite fun, posting bullshits, random people reads... until one day, because of some problems, i stopped.
Last week, I thought of something nice and I decided to make it happen, but the homeworks hold me from taking another step, so i was unable to blog..
I was planning to blog few days ago but i didn't have d confidence so i was waiting for the right time.. which is now =]
Thanks to an awesome classmate of mine, I begin to feel like blogging again. i want to enjoy what i'm writing, I want to get back the lovely feelings of blogging, i want to describe my life(not too personal..) and as i go step by step, day by day... i will look back for my footsteps, and recall every step that i made, and be proud of them even if there are some embarrassing moments > <
It's getting late, I guess this will be for yesterday so.. see you later, bloggie =]
No comments:
Post a Comment